Java for X-Y positioner software displays the Application Error window message (Figure 1):
Application Blocked. Click for details
User has denied the privileges to the code
Figure 1 – Application Error Window
This means the security in Java is probably not set up correctly yet. Please use the setup instructions below.
Automatic XY Positioner Setup
- Go to Java.com and download the latest version. It will try to have you download a toolbar. Make sure to deselect this.
- Once Java is installed go to your PC’s Control Panel search for java (Figure 1).
Figure 1 – java search
- Open the Java Control Panel by clicking the link. Vlick the Security tab to bring up the Exception Site List (Figure 2). Due to a Java security update, an exception is needed for the web visualization to run. Click Edit Site List… and add http://192.168.1.2/plc/. Be sure to include all of the “/”s and the http://
Figure 2 – Java Control Panel
- To open the visualization, open any web browser and go to the Wago IP address. Click WebVisu. Place a bookmark for this link somewhere.
- Starting on page 61 of the manual, it will walk you through more details on how to use the system and what needs to be done for calibration.