1) Open the Echo Hub Bridge software.
2) Right click on the bridge and select Set Lan IP (Figure 1).
Figure 1 – Selecting Set Lan IP
3) Select static from the drop down and then fill out the Static IP Address field (Figure 2).
Figure 2 – Selecting Type static
If you have a different Subnet Mask and Default Gateway enter those as well.
4) Click Save IP and allow the hub to reconfigure itself.
5) At this point you should be able to connect to the hub via the MTS Echo software using the IP address that you set.